Servo Runner A
|Servo Runner module is Servo Motor Driver capable of controlling 16 servos simultaneously. The motion performance of the servo can be determined by setting the speed or time with different BASIC commands. There are up to 120 memory blocks for storing the positions and motion configurations (speed or time).
- 16 control output interfaces for controlling 16 servos simultaneously.
- Capable of controlling the position of the servo from 0.5 ms to 2.5 ms.
- Allows adjustment of the rotation angle of each servo in the range of -128~127 ÁS.
- Multiple levels of the rotation angles can be set for the servo.
- A common time can be set to every servo to reach different rotation angle at the same time.
- Up to 120 memory blocks in the module. Each memory block can store the current target positions, speeds or the time parameters of the 16 servos which can be restored directly on demand, and thus avoid repeated setting operations and allowing a combination of actions for various operations.
- 4 event notifications allowing the user to proceed to the next operation once the completion of the action is detected. The event can be configured based on detection the state of the any one of the 16 servos.
- Various state inquiry commands allows the confirmation of whether the action of the servo is completed at any time, to acquire the current position and the target position, to fine adjust the parameters or the preset time and speed values.
- The resolution can be as high as 2ÁS.
- It can be used in various application that that require movement using servo motors, for example robotic arms, robotic joints, etc.
Note: this module requires innoBasic Workshop to program.
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.