Temperature & Humidity Sensor
|With the connection through cmdBUS to BASIC Commander, you can use simple commands to calculate the dew point value. Through simple commands, the module can perform functions such as automatic measurements, alarms on changes, etc.
- Measurable Temperature Range: -40°C~123.8°C
- It can provide the information of temperature, humidity and dew point.
- Conversion between different temperature units (°K, °F and °C).
- It allows the user to configure the time interval for the automatic storage of
temperature, humidity and dew point data. Up to 120 record items for each category can be stored.
- It allows the user to configure the alarms on the ranges of temperature and humidity.
- It allows the user to configure the alarm on changes of temperature and humidity.
- It provides the heater function so as to improve the accuracy. Please refer to the appendix for details.
- Measurement of the change of temperature and humidity.
- Alarm on changes of temperature (humidity) in the environment where
the temperature (humidity) needs to be controlled.
If you have innovative project ideas, we like to hear from you. Please send them to email@example.com, or share your ideas in our Forum.
Temperature & Humidity Manual
Display temperature in F on a LCD2x16
Note: this module requires innoBasic Workshop to program.
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.