|ColorRGB module is a user-friendly, three-wavelength
color sensing module. You can use simple commands to obtain the color values, including
the total light intensity and the intensities of separate red, green, and blue colors. Perform automatic match and comparison operations. It also provides four full-color LEDs to adjust the intensity of the light source directly.
- Sense full-color values (red, green and blue) of the reflected light separately
(λp, red: 640 nm, green: 524 nm, blue: 470 nm).
- Sense total light intensity of the mixture of the full-color values.
- Respond to the energy value which is equal to or greater than 61µW/cm2.
- Provides a storage space for up to 255 color values. It also allows you to assign the RGB identification values for each stored color value.
- Dim the intensity of the LED light source directly by using the scaling factor.
- Provides various search commands to search the stored values in partial or overall ranges for the ones which are close to the detected values. Retrieve the differences between the sensed values and each stored values, or the total of the color difference values.
- Notifies the completion of the sensing operation to indicate the end of the measurement in real time.
- Provides three sets of light sensing times which can be switched any time as the shutter switch effect.
- Identify an object (for example an apple) by its color and display the name in LCD
- Sense the light intensity in an environment.
Note: this module requires innoBasic Workshop to program.
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.