Compass B Module
|Compass B Module is an easy-to-use, high precision electronic compass.
Accessed via cmdBUS and BASIC Commander, Compass can be used to determine the current
directional angle with respect to North and the magnetic field intensity.
Because of the ease of calibration of the compass, it can be used for all kinds of applications.
- Directional angles with respect to North in unit of degrees.
- 3-axis magnetic field measurement.
- Special deviation angle function: Compass Module gives users directional angles
with respect to certain directions, not limited to North.
- Deviation reminders: Compass B sends out reminders when the current direction
is out of the preset directional angles.
- Automatic refresh of current directions: Compass Module has 5 refresh rates and
users can switch to a proper refresh rate at any time.
- Easy calibration: Users can activate the calibration mode through software
or hardware buttons at any time. Scheduled automatic calibrations and calibration
completion reminders are also available.
- Up to 256 angle storage memories: Compass Module saves up to 256 current angles,
arbitrary angles as the base angles of the deviation angle function.
- High directional angle precision: up to degrees.
- Maximum detectable magnetic intensity up to ±300µT.
- A minimum resolution of 0.6µT in the x and y axes and 1.2 µT in the z axis.
- Up to 20 measurements per second.
- Obtain digitized directional angle with respect to th north
- Combine with Innobot to navigate to a fixed position, like in a maze.
- Measure magnetic intensity of certain instrument and display the information on LCD
If you have innovative project ideas, we like to hear from you. Send them to email@example.com, or share your ideas in our Forum.
Note: this module requires innoBasic Workshop to program.
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.