|Accelerometer 3A module is a user-friendly,
high-precision three-axis acceleration sensing module. Get acceleration values
in three axes or the angle between the acceleration orientation and the
axes with simple commands. Calibration through software can be performed for different conditions.
- Measure acceleration values in three axes.
- Provide four precision levels (1.5g, 2g, 4g, and 6g) which can be selected at any time to meet the different measurement demands.
- Measure the angle between the acceleration and the axes in units of degrees.
- Provide the calculated values of the 2-D resultant force and its corresponding angle and arbitrarily select the two axes to be measured.
- Provide the calculated values of the 3-D resultant force and its corresponding angle.
- Store 256 angle values such as the current angle, or any angle as the base angle for configuring the deviation angle.
- Provide the notification for the deviation angle. After the base angle to be compared and the deviation angle in units of degrees are configured, the module will automatically generate notification event when the measured angle exceeds the deviation angle. The user can configure the 2-D resultant force in any two of the axes and the deviation angle for the notification.
- Provide notification events for refreshing of sensing values. After the notification is configured, the module will automatically generate the notification event each time the sensing value is refreshed.
- Provide commands for configuring the calibration value. You can change the calibration value at any time.
- Measurement of the static tilt angle for controlling the vehicle to keep balance.
- Measurement of the dynamic acceleration for sensing the magnitude of the force and direction.
- Measurement of the static acceleration for sensing the direction of the gravitational force.
Note: this module requires innoBasic Workshop to program.
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.