InnoBasic TM Workshop
InnoBasic WorkshopTM is the development platform where user write the programs to control the Robot kits or the peripheral modules. Download your programs to the Basic Commander through the USB port.
- Visual Basic programming language syntax
- Compiler methodology instead of interpreter methodology to compile the program code
- Object oriented syntax for all peripheral modules
- Common I/O functions such as PWM, PULSEIN/PULSEOUT
- Mathematical functions and floating point operation
- All modules have inspanidual microcontroller which communicates with the main program in Basic Commander, making the overall performance faster.
- Easy and quick to modify the code for additional functions
- I2C and UART functions for advanced users
- Windows XP (SP2) or Windows Vista (SP1) with a USB1.1 or 2.0 interface
- Windows 7, 32bits
Program and Manual
7 seg display
||Examples on innoBasic commands||*|
||Display a random number on a 7 segment display (readport / writeport)||*|
||Display an random number using a 7 segment display||*|
||Play the Birthday song using buzzer||*|
||Play the twinkle song and flash LEDs according to the rhythm||*|
All parts are included in the Explorer Kit.
Click to Zoom
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.