BT-308 Bluetooth GPS Receiver
|| GPS receiver with Bluetooth interface and built-in active antenna for
high sensitivity to tracking signal, well suited to system integration and Bluetooth enabled devices.|
- Communicate with Host Platform via Bluetooth Serial Profile.
- SiRF Star II/LP - high performance and low power consumption chipset
- WAAS Enabled.
- All-in-view 12-channel parallel processing.
- Supported NMEA 0183 command: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG.
- Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
BT-328 Bluetooth GPS Receiver
||High performance and low cost Bluetooth GPS Receiver, Compatible with any device
with a Bluetooth compliant serial interface, provide accurate GPS position information
for up to 16 hours continiously.|
- New SiRF GSC2 high performance and low power consumption chipset
- Communication with Host Platform via Bluetooth Serial Profile
- Built-in ceramic patch antenna
- Support NMEA0183 data protocol
- 3 LED to show the status of GPS/Bluetooth/Battery
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Operation time: 16 hours, in continuous mode
- Auto power-off, if Bluetooth is not connected to any devices within 10 minutes
- Bluetooth operation range: 10 m
BT-359 Bluetooth GPS Receiver
||Bluetooth GPS Receiver with the latest SiRFIII Low Power Chipset for high sensitivity,
compatible with Host Platforms (PDA, Laptop, and etc.) via Bluetooth Serial Port Profile.
- Communication with Host platform Via Bluetooth Serial Port Profile •
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Built-in ceramic patch antenna.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves accuracy in urban canyons and under dense foliage.
- Battery life up to 11 hours of operation time, in continuous mode.
- Features power saving mode (powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity).
- Supported by WAAS and EGNOS Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems for more accurate corrected position reports
Copyright © 2018 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.