AFRC616 - RECORDING CONTROLLER
The AFRC616 is the powerful audio processor with high performance audio analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs). It is a fully integrated solution offering high performance and unparalleled
integration with analog input, digital processing and analog output functionality required to perform demanding audio/voice
applications. High quality audio/voice systems with lower bill-of-material costs can be implemented with the aFRC616 with its integrated analog data converters and full suite of quality-enhancing features such as sample-rate convertor.
- Operating voltage range: 3.0V ~ 6.5V
- All function off standby Current: 1uA (Typical)
- Support 27 GPIOs
- 2 hardware SPI interface
- Powerful 16-Bits Digital Audio Processor.
- 8bits-MCU with 16bits-DSP engine as 16-bits audio processor
- Selectable PWM or DAC voice output with 16-bits resolution
- Support 6KHz ~ 48KHz sample rate
- Build-in 12K bytes flash program memory with 20000 times erase/program
- Build-in 8K bytes SRAM
- Support external SPI flash for voice data storage
- Minimum External Components
- Nonvolatile Flash Memory Technology
- Watch dog timer (WDT)
- Configurable analog interface
Here is an example of what the duration will be with 12Khz sample rate.
|SPI 4M||SPI 8M||SPI 16M
||SPI 32M||SPI 64M||SPI 128M||OTP 1G|
|4bit adpcm||85 sec||170 sec
||341 sec||682 sec||1365 sec||2730 sec
|8 bit u-low||42 sec||85 sec
||170 sec||341 sec||682 sec||1365 sec
|16 bit pcm||21 sec||42 sec
||85 sec||170 sec||341 sec||682 sec
See also Rec vs OTP vs MTP
Currently we have two standard versions available. For other features and options, please contact us at 1-408-432-4826.
- Messages on medical devices
- Navigation Systems
- Transportation Stations announcements
- Toys and educational devices, story tellers
Q - What is the different between AFRC616 and the APR33A3 series?
The AFRC616 is a two-chip solution. It uses an external memory to store the sound data. You can choose different size of memory, but keep in mind the sample rate and the compress method will affect the total duration.
Copyright © 2017 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.