AMTP777 - MultiTime Voice IC or LED Driver
aMTP777 is a 4K-byte 8-bit MCU based Voice controller IC with embedded voice storage memory. Voice data is stored in an external multiprogrammable SPI flash with 4-bit ADPCM compression at different sampling rate. 10-bit/8-bit PCM
is also available to improve sound quality. There are upto nineteen
programmable I/O pins. Key trigger and Parallel CPU trigger mode can be configured according to different application requirement.
This IC can also be used as a LED driver to control LED flashing and dimming.
|@24Kb||@96Kb ||@128Kb |
|Program OTP||4K x 8|
|VCC of Controller IC||2.2V ~ 3.6V|
|VCC of Data IC||3.0V ~ 3.3V|
|Audio Output||10 bit PCM & DAC|
|Package||LQFP44, 28 DIP/SOP, DIE|
|Sample Rate||6K Hz ~ 20K Hz|
|Output Option||DAC or PWM|
|Voice Output||Connect Speaker|
|Switch||only PB0, B1, PB2, PB3, PD1, PD2 can be used|
See also AMTPxxM
- Standard CMOS process.
- Embedded 4K byte EPROM for MCU programming
- Embedded 8-bit MCU.
- I/O : 4 IN + 15 I/O
- 2.4V – 3.6V single power supply
- Less than 5uA low stand-by current.
- Built-in oscillator with fixed Rosc, software control sampling frequency
- Programmable I/Os, Timer Interrupt and Watch Dog Timer.
- LED Function includes: Random or one key sequential flashing, dimming, flashing speed adjusted by software or Rosc
Copyright © 2017 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.