AMTP32M - MultiTime Voice IC
aMTP32M is a 8-bit MCU based Voice controller IC with embedded voice storage memory
up to 10min at 6Khz, in-circuit or single chip re-programmable, Key trigger, Parallel and serial mode, MP3, CPU trigger mode can be
configured according to different application requirement.
- 8-bit PCM voice quality.
- Support 6KHz to 20KHz sampling and multi-sampling voice in one chip.
- Up to 100,000 time for ROM program/erase cycles.
- Combination of voice building blocks to extend playback duration.
- Voice section trigger options: Edge / Level; Hold / Un-hold; Retrigger / Non-retrigger.
- Built-in oscillator with fixed Rosc, software control sampling frequency
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V single power supply and < 15uA stand-by current.
- PWM Vout1 and Vout2 drive speaker directly.
- D/A COUT with ramp-up ramp-down option to drive speaker through external BJT or amplifier.
- RSTB provides external controlled reset to the chip
|Sample Rate||6 ~ 20 Khz|
|Memory (32mb Flash)||@48kb||@96kb||@160kb|
|Voltage||2.7v ~ 3.6v|
|Output||DAC / PWM|
|I/O||7||4I + 11 I/O|
See also AMTP777
Copyright © 2017 Kowatec Corporation. All rights reserved.